When talking about service, repair or restoration for your British classic sports car in Colorado, there’s no better place to go than our shop. Our staff has more than a hundred years of combined experience in vintage British sports cars from 1940 to 1970, and we have all the tools, equipment, and parts necessary to take care of any need your classic British sports car might need.
Our new facility contains three main working areas, which allows us to work on several simultaneous projects that can go from simple oil changes and tune-ups, to engine rebuilds and full scale restorations.
Services We Provide AT Our Shop
Our staff has seen it and done it all regarding classic sports cars, and we provide all the services your car requires for a proper functionality. Here’s an abbreviated list of the services we offer – including but not limited to:
· Regular maintenance and service — oil, lube and filter
· Preparation/tuning for emissions testing and high altitude driving
· Rust and collision body work and repair
· Engine, transmission, differential, and suspension repair and rebuild
· Interior reupholstery and trimming; soft top installations
· Dash work – facia restoration, instrument rebuilding and wiring repairs
· Conversion to Japanese 5 speeds, supercharger installations
· Rubber to chrome bumper conversion for late model MGBs and Midgets
· Full restoration
· Wheel repair, restoration, and balancing
· Access to one of the largest used parts stock in the country
· Parts shipping
· Short/long term enclosed or open car storage
We Are the Best British Classic Sports Car Shop In Colorado
Our shop can serve all of your vintage British sports car needs, bumper-to-bumper. We’ve provided parts, service, repair and restoration to Colorado’s sports car community since 1998; and even better, we have over 100 years of combined experience on staff!
We specialize in the service, repair and restoration of MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, Jaguar, and Sunbeam cars from the 1940-70s. We also work on Classic Mini, Morris, and Rover cars among others, as well as some honorary British sports cars: Volvo 1800s and Datsun roadsters. No other place will care for every detail of your British Car as you do. We will!