Leroy Is The Person We Call When We Need The Very Highest Quality Body And Paint Work
- Leroy does exceptional work on cars we are restoring. Here he is shown with his recently completed 1949 Chevrolet pickup. Although the truck shows some signs of external modification, it’s the mid-engine installation of a Cadillac Northstar V8 that makes this truck extraordinary. Leroy’s truck was awarded the Best Engineering award in Denver’s Rod and Custom Show, November 2011. Leroy has also built one of the neatest MGBs in the world – a Ford SHO powered show stopper of unbelievable quality and detail.
Roger, Is Our Ace Powdercoater
- Roger, is our ace powdercoater who consistently goes above and beyond to produce outstanding results with a speedy turnaround.
Gary, Our Media Blaster
- Gary, our media blaster, performs the most meticulous, thorough blasting jobs with a whole variety of media, from full frames and bodies to parts of all sizes.
Pete’s, Guidance Through The Tire World
- Pete’s incredible level of knowledge, his constant desire to help, and his guidance through the tire world were invaluable to us on more than one occasion.
Pete At Ridge Reamer
- Pete at Ridge Reamer does all our machining.
Jay’s Around The Shop So Often
- Jay’s around the shop so often, many of our customers know him. Jay was with us when we moved shop in 2006, and he headed up the construction crew who got the place ready for us. Without him, we’d probably still be operating out of cardboard boxes.
Bata Is Our Detailer
Bata is our detailer. We spend our hours getting cars dirty, and he spends his getting them clean again.