We Are The Best Shop For Your British Classic Sports Car in Colorado
If you have a British classic sports car and need to take it for service, repair or restoration, we are the solution for you. Our staff has more than a hundred years of combined experience in vintage British sports cars from 1940 to 1970. Also we are proud to be a member of the British Motor Trade Association (BMTA).
Services We Provide
It is our main goal to provide our customers all the services their British sports car may need and any additional request they may have.
Sports Car Craftsmen Services:
Here’s an abbreviated list of services we offer – including but not limited to:
- Preparation/tuning for emissions testing and high altitude driving
- Rust and collision body work and repair
- Engine, transmission, differential, and suspension repair and rebuild
- Interior reupholstery and trimming; soft top installations
- Dash work – facia restoration, instrument rebuilding and wiring repairs
- Conversion to Japanese 5 speeds, supercharger installations
- Rubber to chrome bumper conversion for late model MGBs and Midgets
- Full restoration
- Wheel repair, restoration, and balancing
- Access to one of the largest used parts stock in the country
- Parts shipping
- Short/long term enclosed or open car storage
- Regular maintenance and service — oil, lube and filter
We Have The Best Shop For The Care And Service Your British Sports Car Deserves
Our new facility contains three main working areas that permits us to work on several simultaneous projects that can go from simple oil changes and tune-ups, to engine rebuilds and full scale restorations.
We specialize in the service, repair and restoration of MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, Jaguar, and Sunbeam cars from the 1940-70s. We also work on Classic Mini, Morris, and Rover cars among others, as well as some honorary British sports cars: Volvo 1800s and Datsun roadsters. Call us today and let us show you why we are the best Vintage British sport cars shop in Colorado. View our Restorations Gallery of some of our British Car Restoration Projects.