We Have The Best Shop For The Care And Service Your British Sport Car Deserves
At Sports Car Craftsmen we have all the services and more than 100 years of combined experience on our highly specialized staff, to keep your British classic sports car in perfect conditions.
We have been in Colorado since 1988, serving our customers with all of their vintage British sports car needs, bumper-to-bumper. We understand that British classic sports car owners love their cars, and expect the best quality service and support during their ownership of a vintage British sports car.
We Specialize In The Service, Repair And Restoration Of British Classic Sports Cars
Whatever your British sports car might need, whether it is a simple tune-up and oil change, to an engine rebuild or a full-scale restoration, we can do it at our shop. Here’s an abbreviated list of services we offer, including but not limited to:
- Regular maintenance and service: oil, lube and filter
- Preparation/tuning for emissions testing and high altitude driving
- Rust and collision body work and repair
- Engine, transmission, differential, and suspension repair and rebuild
- Interior reupholstery and trimming; soft top installations
- Dash work: facia restoration, instrument rebuilding and wiring repairs
- Conversion to Japanese 5 speeds, supercharger installations
- Rubber to chrome bumper conversion for late model MGBs and Midgets
- Full restoration
- Wheel repair, restoration, and balancing
- Access to one of the largest used parts stock in the country
- Parts shipping
- Short/long term enclosed or open car storage
No Other Place Will Care For Every Detail Of Your British Car As You Do. We Will!
Our new facility contains three main work areas, the largest of which accommodates three lifts as well as extra workspace for unit repairs and major restorations. Everyday, we use over 100 years of craftsman experience to fix our customer’s cars.
We specialize in the service, repair and restoration of MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, Jaguar, and Sunbeam cars from the 1940-70s. We also work on Classic Mini, Morris, and Rover cars among others, as well as some honorary British sports cars: Volvo 1800s and Datsun roadsters.
Contact us today. Our schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm – Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Or call us today: (303) 422-9272.